Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Come Back and Stay Motivated!

Hello pals...it has been a long time since my last updated. But no matter what, it is important to stay motivated.

How do you keep yourself motivated to achieve your goal in life? Want to do it my way? I usually find myself inspiring and motivatioanal books to read, song to sing along with and movies to watch. The Secret is my favorite book, and The Pursuit of Happiness is my favorite motivational movie.

Remember, when you start feel a little down and out and doubt starts to creep in, turn those motivational tools to help you keep on track. A few excellent motivators include Tony Robbins, Norman Vincent Peale, Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar and Les Brown.

Also, google motivational quotes and poems and read it over and over again. You will find yourself alife, excited to do what you plan.

Try it and good luck!

1 comments:

Zoela said...

@mano thanks for yor comment. Positive thinking is seriously a very important issue to achieve everything that we want.

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger